Eviid’s highly-secure, fully-verified and GDPR-compliant video capture technology is increasingly being adopted by some of the world’s biggest names in insurance as the impact of social distancing, and wider economic disruption, continues to be felt globally.
In April alone we trained an additional 1,000 claims handlers, loss adjusters and other insurance personnel – many of who were new to our platform – which means they can continue to manage claims effectively, despite the lockdown and the need for minimal social contact.
One of the key drivers which has led to insurance and claims professionals turning to eviid’s remote video solution at this time – beyond its high security features and evidential quality data management – is that it is quick and easy to set-up via smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop PC.
With so many firms furloughing IT workers, this means individual members of staff are able to get up and running – whether at home or in the office – without needing third-party technical support.
Eviid’s suite of applications are highly versatile, ‘enterprise ready’ and very intuitive. They can used as standalone tools, but have also been designed to work together seamlessly as required.
In fact, in a recent survey undertaken by one of our customers amongst a cohort of their newly-trained staff, 100% of respondents described it as easy to use, and over 95% stated it’s exactly the kind of technology they need at this challenging time.
Such overwhelmingly positive feedback is based on the fact that eviid has developed all of its products to meet the specific needs of the insurance and claims industry.
• Eviid removes the need for physical meetings while still maintaining the quality of evidence – and the trust gained – which comes from a detailed onsite inspection or interviewing someone in person
• Eviid allows you to conduct live video interviews and undertake thorough evidence-gathering remotely while also enabling claimants to self-report
• Eviid’s high-resolution video compression ratios means even recorded video running over an hour can be uploaded and shared quickly
• Eviid’s unique lip-synch auto-alignment feature means you can capture every word, intonation and nuance from very start – nothing is ever ambiguous or ‘lost in translation’
• Eviid allows for multi-participant video conferencing, screen-sharing, and the real-time exchange of key documents and content – such as Dashcam footage, CCTV and images
• From automatically geo-tagging the original source of the data, to ensuring every piece of material associated with a given case is tamper-evident, everything captured and managed via Eviid’s system is audited at every stage
• Eviid’s technology ensures any data – live or recorded – is fully compliant with European GDPR legislation, the joint USA and EU Privacy Shield initiative, and other international privacy laws
• In the unlikely case something should go wrong, or a customer has any questions or needs guidance, we offer 24/7 technical support as standard
As our CEO John Ridd said in his recent interview with I Love Claims about the impact of the lockdown on the insurance industry:
“Behaviours will change permanently, and elements of the much touted ‘new normal’ will become just that: normal. Therefore flexibility, agility and a responsive approach to change will be as crucial in 12 months’ time as it is right now.”
Eviid’s unique, patented technology is already helping many in our sector become more agile, innovative and responsive in the face of covid-19. Further, it’s adoption will have a lasting and positive effect on the way they do business in the future.
To find out if it could bring similar benefits to your company, staff and customers, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the form below.