The impact of the covid-19 lockdown, and the enforcement of strict social distancing, means the investigative and legal sectors are urgently seeking smart, tech-based and secure solutions to help ensure business continuity while minimising personal contact.
That’s where eviid comes in.
Our remote video capture technology offers you a highly-secure, fully compliant and evidential-quality data capture and management system which removes the need for face-to-face engagement.
It’s quick to set-up via smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop PC (without needing third-party technical support), is easy to use, and highly intuitive.
• Our technology removes the need for physical meetings while still maintaining the quality of evidence which comes from a detailed on-site inspection or engaging with someone in person
• You can conduct live video interviews, enable customers to self-report, and undertake thorough evidence-gathering remotely
• It allows for multi-participant video conferencing – meaning that third-party experts, interpreters, or the guardians of vulnerable people – can be present during interview
• Screen-sharing, the real-time exchange of documents and the fast transfer of evidence – such as CCTV and dashcam footage – means any investigation is speeded up
• Everything captured and uploaded via eviid is verified from inception
• From geo-tagging the original source of the data, to ensuring every piece of material is tamper-proof, your content is audited at every stage
• Our unique lip-synch auto-alignment feature means you capture every word and intonation from the very start – no ambiguity, no misinterpretation, nothing misconstrued
• High-resolution video compression ratios means even 1 hr + video clips can be uploaded and shared quickly
• You also can tag time-stamps and add notes onto pertinent segments of footage, optimising the process when video content is reviewed by others
• Our technology ensures all content – live or recorded – is compliant with GDPR legislation, the USA and EU Privacy Shield initiative, and other international privacy laws
• Data is uploaded to an encrypted, cloud-based portal solely dedicated to your organisation
• Only you can allow authorised colleagues or third-parties to access your content
• An ‘evidence wrapper’ is ever-present (even when the data is shared externally), and every asset is permanently digitally watermarked and traceable
For a no-obligation discussion about how our service could help your business contact us via phone (0333 800 3888) or submit a request for information below.